Sunday, March 28, 2010

We have arrived!!! Here we are in beautiful South Africa!! The 15.5 hour flight was pretty brutal. Mthandeni's smiling face was right there to greet us and welcome us into his country. We had a delicious dinner at a local restaurant called "The Spur."and now we are ready to rest. We are not sure when we will update again. Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to take and post some photos. It seems we have pretty good internet access where we are right now.
Read & Jay

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you both have arrived safely. I hope you have a great time and a good rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you both got there safely and your guide was there for you as planned. I am sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Relax, enjoy it and take in all the culture. Loved seeing you Saturday!! We will be watching.
    Cathy and Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee...glad you are there safely and could tell us about it! We've been thinking of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad everything is well good luck in your adventure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rene and I have been thinking about you all weekend!! Glad you are there safe and sound
    Love ya
    Lynn, Cheryl, Kallie and hayden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on making it to South Africa. Enjoy the customs and cuisine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay mrs.Bridges im glad u ate some good food!! have fun.!! -Raeanne&Regan!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Read and Jay, we are thinking of you every minute of the day. Have a great time. we are so glad we can keep up with you all on this site. We cant wait to see you all and see all the pictures and hear all the amazing stories you have to tell us. Be safe be happy and be healthy. we love you and miss you both
    Keith and Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  9. T and I are so glad that you guys made it safe and sound. Can't wait to read your next post. Hope you are having the adventure of a lifetime. Linda will be sacrificing a chicken upon your return to Keller.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i hope you are having a wonderful time and i am glad you made it there safely

    ReplyDelete